- Greeted by friendly receptionists
- Locker rooms with digital locks
- Online booking
- No over-crowded classes
- Separate yoga lounge
- Chilled and filtered water to fill your bottle with
- A safe place to store your footwear
- Flooring that is supportive, yet very comfortable
- Clean showers stocked with premium hair and skin products
- Access to your teacher before and after every class
- Complimentary tea and stocked yoga bar for purchase
- Latest and greatest yoga retail products and clothing
Please be prepared and in the room five minutes prior to class. Latecomers will not be permitted.
|Studio 10-Class Pass||$169.00|
|Studio 20-Class Pass||$310.00|
|Studio 40-Class Pass||
|Streaming 10 Class Pass||
|Streaming 20 Class Pass||$155.00|
|Passes expire 1-year from first use.
Passes are not transferable.
Prices do not include GST
Prices effective August 1, 2019
|Two Week Introductory Pass (one class per day for 14 consecutive days)||$50.00|
|1 Month Unlimited Pass||$165.00|
|Monthly Auto Renew (4 month minimum commitment) * (includes streaming)||$149.00|
|Manduka Mat||$4.00 (GST included)|
|Yogitoes Towel||$4.00 (GST included)|
|During private classes we will customize your session to suit your individual needs. Please call for bookings.|
*Auto Renew Pass
is the best deal if you plan to attend two times per week or more and can commit to at least four months. We still have the one and two month passes if you need an unlimited pass for a shorter period of time.
Monthly Renew Pass holders are entitled to:
- Unlimited drop-in classes every month
- Hassle-free monthly renewal
- All Live Streaming classes are included
How it works: There is no pass set up fee. For a minimum four (4) month commitment we will charge your credit card $149 + GST on the same day each month. You may cancel your pass at any time any time after four payments have been made. A credit card with an expiry date exceeding four months from the start date is required.
To cancel your pass, we ask that you complete our cancellation form and submit to our front end Ambassadors. Cancellation forms can be obtained here.
If classes are not cancelled within the early cancellation window of two hours, your credit card will be charged the dropin rate for the missed class.
Cancellations must be completed within two hours of the scheduled class time.
Failure to cancel your enrollment in a class will result in a class deduction from your held pass or a day removed from an unlimited pass. Auto Renew late cancellations will be charged a dropin rate to their credit card. Please call if you are within this window and have extenuating circumstances.