Subconscious Imprinting Technique is easily described as reprogramming limiting beliefs, behaviours, or patterns that are negatively affecting your life and well-being. If you’ve had moments where chronic physical symptoms just won’t go away, S.I.T is for you. If you’ve had moments where your behaviour just can’t seem to change and you’re locked into patterns of explosive rage/anger, depression, or anxiety, S.I.T is for you.
Generational Healing Session
Dr. Bruce Lipton, Dr. Joe Dispenza, Dr. Gabor Mate, Dr. Candace Pert, Karol Truman, and Dr. Annette Cargioli all have extensively spoken on how the body does not forget repressed emotions and when triggered, can bring up all the original trauma affecting your physical body and your behaviour. These beliefs are stored in the subconscious mind; an area of our brain that runs in the background much like your cell phone operates all your applications without you having to know how.
By the age of 7, you have accumulated information (that becomes a background program) from your parents, your families, your teachers, your friends, and your environment about how the world is and should be. How you are and should be. How life is and should be. If you are unaware of these programs about how life should be, you will continue to make the same choices, feel the same pains, and connect to the same environments until awareness is brought to it.
With Subconscious Imprinting Technique, you become conscious of why you are the way you are. This is the starting point of choosing something different. Because what you are not aware of, you cannot change.
Client after client has expressed this feeling that “nothing else has worked”, that “this will never go away and I have to learn to live with it”, or “I’ve dealt with that, I’m over it”. Our answer is a big NO. If there is a way in, there’s a way out. She’s done thousands of sessions and come to the same conclusion – you are a holding tank for emotions, memories, and limiting beliefs. If you refuse to acknowledge and express them in the moment and let them go, they imprison you with pain and psychological disturbances until you pay attention.
So how does it work? It’s simple. Practitioners accesses root memories, experiences, emotions, or environments within your body through muscle testing. Once discovered, they use signature release statements to change the way your body perceives and receives information.
Sounds woo-woo? We will smile every time we hear this. It’s a common response when you don’t understand something you cannot see. However, the feedback and testimonials speak for themselves.
90 min S.I.T. Practitioner - $200
These are some of the most common symptoms that are resolved with Subconscious Imprinting Technique…
- No matter how much journaling, meditation, and inner work you do, you always seem to fall back into the same sabotage patterns?
- It feels like you’re constantly experiencing conflicts and turmoil in your personal, professional and romantic relationships?
- There always seems to be Financial Friction in your life – whether it’s constantly spending beyond your limits or hoarding and unable to enjoy it?
You look successful in the eyes of everyone around you, but you feel unhappy and unfulfilled.
- Right when you get close to achieving a goal, you somehow manage to lose passion, lose momentum, and fail to achieve it?
- You have relentless chronic pain, anxiety, or illness that has been unresolved, no matter HOW many modalities, medicines and practitioners you’ve sought out?
- Can’t hold a grip on your mood – You’re easily triggered, and then feel guilty or ashamed for the thoughts, emotions and resentments you experience toward others?
- Weak boundaries – You say YES to everything and everyone except yourself. It’s difficult saying no, and always results in spreading yourself too thin?
- You feel like you’re not on the “right path” – You’re unfulfilled and un-motivated by your career but paralyzed to move in another direction.
- Even though you’re an adult, you still feel like your parents “rule” you. You make decisions based on what you believe will make them happy, proud or tolerant of you.
- You know you’re not living your truth… And yet, you don’t even know what your truth actually is.