Peel treatments – 45 minutes - $125
These services are available as individual treatments or add-ons ($40) to existing facials.
- Pumpkin Peel - This peel is formulated with a unique blend of 7% Lactic Acid (AHA), Salicylic Acid (BHA), Resorcinol and Pomegranate extract to fade hyperpigmentation and correct acne blemishes.
- Retinol+ Peel -This potent L-Retinol and L-Lactic Acid peel helps regulate the growth and differentiation of the skin’s cells. Vitamin A has highly beneficial effects on the skin’s immune system and prevents diseases such as acne and malignant growths. It is known to slow the aging process for a smoother, firmer complexion.
- Lactic+ Peel - This gentle all natural Alpha hydroxy Acid (AHA) peel rejuvenates sensitive skin. It works as an excellent alternative to Glycolic and Salicylic peels to remove dead skin cells without disrupting the natural moisturizing factor of the skin for a hydrated, renewed skin surface.
- Glycolic+ Peel - This Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) peel effectively penetrates into the deeper layers of the epidermis to dissolve oil and remove the dead cell accumulation usually associated with skin disorders such as hyperpigmentation, acne, fine lines, wrinkles and dehydration. Glycolic is best known for renewing the skin’s surface for a younger looking complexion. 15%, 25%, 35%, and 50%
- Classic Lifting Peel - Intensive salicylic lactic, resorcinol and pomegranate extract peel blend that decongests and clears your skin. It works by lifting the top layer of damaged skin cells for lighter, brighter, fresh, clean skin. This peel is an alternative to the traditional Jessner-like solution recommended for non-sensitive oily skin types to effectively reduce excessive oil, inflammation and control acne breakout
Clinical Peel treatment with Dermaplaning - $150
Dermaplaning is a treatment which utilizes a scraping tool for dead skin cell exfoliation and the removal of fine facial hair. This treatment includes a DERmed clinical peel post dermaplaining. Immediate results include a glowing smoother appearance to the skin.
Luxury Peel treatment with Dermaplaning - $200
Removal of surface cells and hair using dermaplaning techniques to prepare for a BABOR PRO AHA peel in either a 10% or 20% concentration and complimented with post peel application of the BABOR PRO Concentrates specific to your skin condition
Environ Cool Peels
Environ Cool Peel technology is the ultimate in intelligent skin renewal. Cool Peel is a revolutionary non-invasive approach to peeling which works to support the natural process of healthy skin. This helps refine, revive, smooth and rejuvenate skin without compromising its natural functions. Scientifically formulated, this technology feels cool and comfortable with applied to the skin. The fibroblasts in the dermis are stimulated to increase the quantity of collagen which helps improve the appearance of ageing and sun damage.
Environ Cool Peel technology is a fully customizable system that can be mild and gentle for the first time user or intensified to become a more advanced experience.
The benefits of an Environ Cool Peel are vast and for a variety of skin conditions. It will improve the visible signs of ageing and soften the texture of the skin. Oily and blemish- prone skin will have improved texture and reduction in the appearance of oil. As an anti aging treatment, skin will be refined, revived and radiant.
Cool Peel Lactic - $125
This is the entry level lactic treatment where up to 3 layers of the peel can be applied based on the estheticians evaluation.
Cool Peel Vitamin C - $150
An advanced Vitamin C peel treatment that will promote a more youthful and radiant appearance.
Cool Peel Lactic Advanced - $175
This lactic treatment will have up to 6 layers of the peel applied based on the estheticians evaluation.
Prices do not include GST and are subject to change. Effective March 28, 2018
Cancellations must be completed within 24 hours of your scheduled appointment time. Failure to cancel your appointment or cancellation within 24 hours of your service will result in a $50 charge or you will forfeit your deposit if one was collected at the time of booking.